Most new mommies are often confused about what to get for their newborn baby.
Shopping for the baby can be overwhelming because there are so many kinds of stuff around and we would not know which is essential and which is not.
I have listed all the necessary items we would be needing for the baby’s first year.
Just tick off the list below and you’ll have everything you need to see you through those first 12 months.
Things you’ll need :
1. Diapers / Wipes
3. Diaper rash cream Sebamed Baby Diaper Rash Cream 100 ml
4. Formula dispenser Dr Brown’s Milk Powder Dispenser – Blue
5. Breastfeeding pump Medela Harmony Manual Breastpump (Yellow)
6. Feeding Bottles Phillips Avent 260ml Natural Feeding Bottle (Clear, Pack of 2)
8. Baby blankets
12. Nursing bra
14. Stroller / baby carrier / Car Seat
15. Bibs / teething toys Mee Mee Cotton Bib Pack of 7
16. Bathtub LuvLap Baby Bathtub with Anti-Slip (Pink)
17. Baby Toiletries – Soap, Baby detergent, shampoo, Baby oil and Powder
18. Muslin cloth/ burp cloth Lollipop Lane – Pink Bird Muslin Squares (6 Piece)
19. Bottle sterilizer Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
Diaper Bag Essentials:
1. Extra set of clothes for mommy and baby
4. Formula dispenser
6. Thermos flask Thermos Stainless King 24-Ounce Food Jar, Midnight Blue
8. Snacks for older babies
9. Changing Mat
10. Baby lotion / Diaper cream
The Diaper Bag I loved using was the Skip Hop Duo Signature Diaper bag. It was very light weighted and easily accessible. (Skip Hop Duo Signature Diaper Bag (Multicolor))
Thank you for reading my blog post. Hope you all like it. Do share your comments below.